EDUP EP-N8508 802.11n Wireless LAN USB Ultra Mini Nano Network Adapter
Extend the range of your current wireless network with this EDUP EP-N8508 Wireless LAN Mini USB adapter.
The compact, mini design makes this adapter ultra portable and easy to take with you anywhere. The EP-N8508 complies with IEEE 802.11n (Draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b standards. Its USB 2.0 interface makes connected a breeze!
Your network is secure with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption methods, 802.1x authentication standards security features. This 802.11n wireless LAN mini USB adapter is ideal for environments with the need for high-speed wireless data traffic!
- Realtek RTL8188CUS Chipset
- Complies with wireless 802.11b/g/n standards with data rate up to 150Mbps
- USB 2.0 interface
- Data Rate: Transmitting: up to 150 Mbps, Receiving: 150 Mbps
- Supports 20 MHz/40 MHz frequency width
- Auto-detects and changes network transmission rate
- Provides two work modes: Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc
- Supports Soft AP
- Green Power Saving : supports smart transmit power control and auto-idle state adjustment
- Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption methods, 802.1x authentication standards
- Frequency Range: 2.4 ~ 2.4835 GHz
- Channel: 13
- Support Network Protocol: CSMA / CA with ACK
- Transmission Mode: DSSS
- Sensitivity: 54M: -68dBm @10% PER,
- Sensitivity: 11M: -85dBm @8% PER,
- Sensitivity: 6M: -88dBm @10% PER,
- Sensitivity: 1M: -90dBm @8% PER,
- Sensitivity: 256K: -105dBm @8% PER (typical value)
- System requirements: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS X, Linux
- Dimension: 14 x 17 x 6mm (approx.)
- Net weight: 20g
No products found.